KAH-ROE-SHI 'SHI' cd released by 13 local DIY labels!

16 November 2008

Kah-Roe-Shi/Pazahora split 7" review on Punk Ping Pong #2

KAH-ROE-SHI is a new Malaysian band that plays heavy down tuned sludge crustcore with a mixture of NEUROSIS, FROM ASHES RISE. There are also 3 songs that also appear on the full length 'SHI' cd. I'm dying to listen to the acoustic intro of RACE DON'T EXIST song. It is really good before starting the song. PAZAHORA is from Singapore. Pazahora also has a good sing-a-long intro. They has a good song structure and a good vocals part but their song structure is not going top notch to blow my speaker. I do not hate their sound production, it's not bad but I'm just wondering if a good band like PAZAHORA can utilize a great sound to take a big impact in their songs. Taking influence from TRAGEDY, FROM ASHES RISE. PAZAHORA is good in doing their job. Anyway, both bands are my favorite bands rite now.

No comments: